FACTS AND STATS
- On this site, there are 1,269 sets containing 45,901 pics of 467 bands taken at 122 venues.
- There are 60 bands with over 5 sets, 17 bands with over 10 sets, 8 bands with over 15 sets, 5 bands with over 20 sets, 3 bands with over 25 sets, 2 bands with over 30 sets, and 1 band with 40 sets.
- There are also 119 bands with over 100 pics, 51 with over 200, 26 with over 300, 20 with over 400, 11 with over 500, 8 with over 600, 7 with over 700, 6 with over 800, 5 with over 900, 4 with over 1,000 and 3 with over 1,300, 2 with over 1,400 and 1 with over 1,600.
- I've taken pics at shows in 26 states/providences, which are Arizona, California, Colorado, Conneticut, Deleware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennslyvania, Quebec, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, and Wisconsin.
- There are around 84,725 files on the site, that currently take up around 2 Gb or so.
- Metal Maniacs was the first magazine to use one of my photos. It's of Lacuna Coil. If ya want to check it out, its on page 61 of the May 2004 issue.
This is the photo.
- Killswitch Engage was the first band to use my photos in their latest cd, "The End Of Heartache".
These are the photos.
- Metal Hammer used one of my photos. It's of Mr Robotron. If ya want to check it out, its on page 52 of the November 2004 issue.
This is the photo.
- 40 Below Summer used a few of my photos in their latest cd, "The Last Dance".
- I started off with a Kodak DC 215, then went to a Fuji Finepix 6800. After that, I got a Fuji Finepix 2650, and a Fuji Finepix A205. Then came the Fuji Finepix S7000. Now I currently use a Fuji Finepix S9000 and a Fuji S3 Pro.
- I type out all of the html pages by hand, instead of using a wysiwyg program.